Create Tousled Texture without the crunch
We are excited to announce the arrival of Aveda’s long awaited Texture Tonic.
Our Stylists have been hoping for a product like this for a long time and are so far really enjoying working it into our guests hair to create some versatile textured looks.
What’s in it
Unlike most Sea Salt Sprays on the market, Aveda’s Texture Tonic is over 94% naturally derived and has a unique balance of ingredients that combine the raw grip of Magnesium Sulfate (also known as Epsom Salt) with the hydrating and softening properties of Cane Sugar.
This helps you to achieve effortless-looking, tousled texture without the crunch and dried-out feeling.
Different ways of using texture tonic
- After tonging the hair, spritz Texture Tonic from mid-lengths to ends and scrunch for a raw, natural, tousled texture
- Before blow-drying, spritz Texture Tonic throughout and twist the hair as you dry for loose, textured waves
- Scrunch Texture Tonic into wet hair and leave to air-dry for a mussed-up feel
- Pull hair into a sleek ponytail and spritz Texture Tonic through the lengths to create a cool contrast between sleek roots and undone lengths
- Always start with less product and layer more as you need to gradually achieve the your ultimate texture