We are currently looking for experienced, talented and passionate stylists to join our expanding Aveda Tribe.
In return for such a high calibre candidate we are willing to offer an above industry average commission, a structured career path & ongoing skill development & training.
In order to be considered for a position at Tribe you need to either:
- Be able to show us that you are able to confidently grow a following of loyal guests and demonstrate an excellent skill level.
- Prove to us that you have the desire, dedication and passion for learning and perfecting your craft in order to fulfil your potential as a great stylist.
As a Tribe Stylist, you will become part of a very special group of creative individuals who support each other in achieving professional goals and personal aspirations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building a loyal and regular guest following
- Bringing out the natural beauty in people
- Providing an excellent salon experience
- Educating our guests with expert advice and guidance
- Motivating and helping other team members
- Creating a clean and relaxing environment for guests
- Attend regular team meetings and training
- Striving for excellence in everything that you do
You will be:
- A fully qualified hairdresser
- Happy, smiley and have a positive attitude towards work and life
- Very well presented with hair (and make up) styled
- Well mannered and courteous
- Emotionally mature and confident
- Superb at communicating
- Reliable and dependable
- Someone with high personal standards and attention to detail
- Well organised, flexible and able to adapt quickly
- Self motivated, positive and ambitious
We promise to:
- Nurture your talent and creativity
- Give you the knowledge, skills & experience needed to become a great stylist
- Further your hairdressing education with Sassoon and Aveda training
- Pay you an above industry average, uncapped commission based salary
- Offer a clear and structured career path
- Ensure you have a healthy work/ life balance
- Create a social, fun but professional work environment
If you feel you are right for this position then we would love to hear from you. Please send your C.V with a recent photo to info [@] tribesalons.co.uk or drop into the salon in person.