Get a great start to your career in hairdressing with our 3 Year Apprenticeship Programme
On successful completion of your apprenticeship you will:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of foundation level hairdressing
- Obtain NVQ Level 2 qualification & Tribe Education Diploma
- Complete advanced training to become ‘salon-floor’ ready
- Be able to Cut, Colour & Style hair to a high standard
- Given the opportunity to interview for a Stylist position
You don’t need any previous experience, just a strong interest and a good attitude.
We will be looking for you to demonstrate in your work ethic that you have the desire to be great.
You will be based in-salon for four days with one day of dedicated training per week.
We have available positions for apprentices to start immediately, school leavers are welcome to apply.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Making people feel welcome
- Helping people to look and feel great
- Giving expert advice and guidance
- Assisting and learning from experienced stylists
- Having high standards and attention to detail
- Helping the salon to run smoothly and efficiently
- Learning the craft and skill of hair styling
- Striving for excellence in everything that you do
We need you to be:
- Happy and Smiley
- Well dressed (this is the fashion industry)
- Good mannered and courteous
- Reliable and dependable
- Self motivated, positive and ambitious
We promise to:
- Give you a great start to your career
- Help you develop good habits
- Nurture your talent, creativity & potential
- Give you the opportunity to earn while you learn
If you feel you are right for this position then use the form below to apply, we would love to hear from you!