Are you creative, enthusiastic and looking to kick start your career in hairdressing?
We are currently looking for our next group of well presented and self motivated apprentice hair stylists to join our Chislehurst & Clapham salons.
If your application is successful, you will be working in-salon four days per week and going to an Aveda Academy one day per week.
You will also be inducted into our intensive in-salon training programme and have the opportunity to take part in educational workshops at the Aveda HQ.
You don’t need any previous experience or skills as we hire people based on their potential, but you will need a strong work ethic, dedication and a desire to learn in order to become a great hairdresser.
We are offering two full time positions for apprentices, school leavers are welcome to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting guests on arrival and making them feel welcome
- Helping people to look and feel great
- Giving expert advice and guidance
- Assisting stylists with guests
- Creating a clean and relaxing environment for guests
- Helping the salon to run smoothly and efficiently
- Learning the craft of hairdressing and guest care
- Attend regular team meetings and training
- Striving for excellence in everything that you do
You will be:
- Happy and Smiley
- Very well presented with hair (and make up) styled
- Well mannered and courteous
- Emotionally mature and confident
- Superb at communicating
- Reliable and dependable
- Someone with high personal standards and attention to detail
- Well organised, flexible and able to adapt quickly
- Self motivated, positive and ambitious
We promise to:
- Nurture your talent and creativity
- Give you the knowledge, skills & experience needed to become a great stylist
- Induct you into our comprehensive in-salon training program
- Help you achieve a NVQ level 2 qualification
- Offer a clear and structured career path
- Ensure you have a healthy work/ life balance
- Create a social, fun but professional work environment
If you feel you are right for this position then we would love to hear from you. Please send your C.V with a recent photo to info [@] tribesalons.co.uk or drop it into the salon in person.