Are you a qualified Stylist but haven’t quite made the jump to the salon floor yet?
We are now offering the opportunity for qualified Stylists or hairdressers who have a break from the industry to polish their skills and become salon ready.
We can also consider someone with no previous experience but wants to work in a salon and explore an interest in hairdressing.
Join Our Tribe
Our Tribe are an eco-conscious collective with a passion for beautiful hair and healthy living.
We use plant-powered product brand Aveda and have a track-record of guiding great Stylists in their journey. As a growing company there are plenty of great opportunities for our next crop of future stars.
You don’t need any previous experience, just a strong interest, good attitude and be able to demonstrate in your work ethic that you have the dedication and a desire to be the great.
If successful, you will be based in-salon for five days and attend at least one day of dedicated training per week.
We estimate that is will take 1 – 2 years depending on your level of effort.
We have available positions for apprentices to start immediately, people of all ages are welcome to apply.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Making people feel welcome
- Helping people to look and feel great
- Giving expert advice and guidance
- Assisting and learning from experienced stylists
- Having high standards and attention to detail
- Helping the salon to run smoothly and efficiently
- Learning the craft and skill of hair styling
- Striving for excellence in everything that you do
We need you to be:
- Happy and Smiley
- Well dressed (this is the fashion industry)
- Good mannered and courteous
- Reliable and dependable
- Self motivated, positive and ambitious
We promise to:
- Give you a great start to your career
- Help you develop good habits
- Nurture your talent, creativity & potential
- Make sure you learn something new everyday
- Give you the opportunity to finish your training/ retrain
- Create a social, fun and creative environment to work in
If you think you want to join our Tribe, please send us some information about yourself. We will only respond to people who make an effort to get our attention.
You can send a C.V, mood board or a letter (be as creative as you want). You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it into one of our locations.
Good Luck 🙂