We are looking for energetic, warm, friendly & enthusiastic Salon Co-ordinators to keep our salons running smoothly and look after our lovely guests
We are looking for energetic, warm, friendly & enthusiastic Salon Co-ordinator/ receptionist to keep our salons running smoothly and look after our lovely guests.
You will use your passion for people to ensure that each of our guests has a remarkable salon experience that relaxes and delights them.
Our Salon Co-ordinators help manage our team of Hair Stylist so that their day runs smoothly. You will need to be intuitive, personable and able to work calmly & confidently in a fast paced environment.
Previous Salon experience isn’t required but you will need to show us that you have worked successfully in a service based role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting guests with a warm and genuine welcome
- Educating our guests with expert advice and guidance
- Advising guest on products and solutions we offer
- Helping provide an excellent salon experience
- Relaying salon policy in a mindful and considered way
- Managing Phone, Email & Walk in booking requests
- Processing bills and payments
- Listening and responding to guest feedback
- Attend regular team meetings and training
- Striving for excellence in everything that you do
You will be:
- Extremely organised with high attention to detail
- Superb at communicating
- Able to anticipate the needs of our Stylists and our guests
- Happy, smiley and have a positive attitude towards work and life
- Very well presented with hair (and make up) styled
- Well mannered and courteous
- Emotionally mature and confident
- Intuitive, mindful & compassionate
- Reliable and dependable
- Someone with ambition & high personal standards
- Well organised, flexible and able to adapt quickly
- Self motivated, positive and ambitious
- Computer Literate
- Willing to Learn
We promise to:
- Nurture your talent and creativity
- Give you the knowledge, skills & experience needed to become a great manager
- Further your education with top industry training courses
- Offer a clear and structured career path
- Ensure you have a healthy work/ life balance
- Create a social, fun but professional work environment
- Pay you at an above industry standard for your skill & experience
If you feel we’ve described you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send a personalised cover letter explaining why you feel you’d be right fit for Tribe along with your C.V and references to email@example.com
Good Luck 🙂
If you have any question please email using the email address above. Please do not call the salon, any phone calls will be redirected to email.