We are looking for an ambitious Salon manager to build and lead a team of high performance stylists in our Chislehurst Salon
Hire, develop and lead a team of high performing stylists and ensure business delivers essential key performance indicators & financial benchmarks within 2 years.
This is position is for a a Salon Manager with the skill, knowledge & experience to take our Tribe to the next level.
- Recruitment: Fill key positions & build high performing team.
- Performance: Implement accountability system to ensure team meet benchmarks.
- Financial: Ensure salon team revenue & expenditure benchmarks are met.
- Guest Satisfaction: Ensure rebooking & retention benchmarks are met.
- Management: Ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day running of salon.
To qualify for this position you will need previous experience in managing a team and be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
Leadership & People
- Can hire & build a high performance team
- Develop a culture of teamwork & collaboration
- Able to mentor, coach, motivate & inspire team
- Commit people to high standards and hold them to account
- Excellent listener & superb written and verbal communicator
- Well mannered, courteous, respectful of others
Business & Management
- Can plan, organise, implement & manage systems efficiently
- Good analysing and understanding data, interpreting KPI’s
- Good understanding of marketing & branding, believes in our ethos
- Strategic thinker, well researched, industry aware
- Big picture vision, can identify trends and patterns
Culture & Mindset
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Has resilience, patience & persistence
- Intuitive, mindful & compassionate, cares about others
- Is honest & trustworthy, has integrity, ethical & moral principles
- Is self motivated & ambitious, sets goals and meets them
- Take Responsibility, proactive, uses initiative
- Open to new ideas, receptive to feedback/ criticism
- Flexible & adaptable, team player
- Emotionally mature and self confident
- Environmentally conscious
- Loves to learn new skills & expand knowledge
- Intelligent/ quick learner, retains information
- High personal standards & attention to detail
- Creative/ Innovative, Problem solver
- Works methodically
- Efficient, well organised/ plans ahead
- Computer Literate & comfortable with using software
What you can expect:
- Pay you an above industry average, performance based salary
- Offer a clear and structured career path & with opportunities to progress
- Be a key part a fantastic work environment growth of exciting an brand
- Invest in your ongoing education & training
If you feel we’ve described you, we’d love to hear from you! Use the form below to apply…