Earth Month 2017
Water is a precious resource and as a hair salon we use a tremendous amount of it on a daily basis.
Sometimes we take our ability to turn the tap on for granted, so now it’s time for us to give back to those who are in a less fortunate position.
Everything we raise during Earth Month will contribute towards:
- Protecting or improving 550,000 people’s access to clean water
- Support 16,000 women in becoming activists for clean water in their communities
- Enable 275 communities to take action against toxic industrial pollution
- Fund hundreds of other clean water projects worldwide
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED AND HELP PROTECT WATER YOUR WAY
WAY 1 – BUY A CANDLE
Light The Way | Candles Change Lives | £16
Has a warm, spicy aroma with certified organic vanilla, cinammon and ylang ylang from Madagascar.
During Earth Month we donate 100% of the purchase price (less VAT) of our limited edition, beautifully scented Earth Month – Light the Way Candles™ to Global Greengrants Fund, a non-profit organisation that channels high-impact grants to grassroots groups working to solve pressing environmental problems.
WAY 2 – ENTER THE EARTH MONTH RAFFLE (WORTH £130)
We’re asking every guest that visits throughout April to donate £2 to the Earth Month Campaign. Every person who donates will be put into a draw to win a Luxury Aveda Product Hamper.
The raffle prize includes:
- Shampure Shampoo – £14
- Shampure Conditioner – £16
- Shampoo Dry Shampoo – £22.50
- Shampoo Thermal Dry Conditioner – £26
- Light the Way Candle – £16
- Cooling Oil – £16
- Paddle Brush – £21
How to Enter
- £2 – One Entry to our Luxury Hamper Giveaway
- £10 – Six Entries to our Luxury Hamper Giveaway
- £16 – One Light the Way Candle & Four Entries to our Luxury Hamper Giveaway
WAY 3 – VISIT THE SALON ON EARTH DAY | SATURDAY 22ND APRIL 2017
We will be celebrating earth day in salon and our stylists have very generously offered to donate 100% of their tips to the Earth Month cause, anything that they earn, the salon will match – so please be generous!
We will also be offering Delicious Cup Cakes and Stress Relieving Neck Back and Shoulder Massages in exchange for small donations.