Tribe Rewards has been discontinued – Join Aveda Plus Rewards
We’ve taken the difficult decision to phase out the Tribe Rewards program by the end of 2021.
We had the best of intentions when launching the program, but due to some unresolvable technical issues with our software provider along with the current economic challenges, we are sad to say it’s no longer possible for us to continue the program in its current format.
Aveda Plus Rewards
We absolutely wish to continue to recognise our guests loyalty and as an immediate alternative, you can carry on being rewarded at Tribe with the Aveda Plus Rewards Program.
If you are not currently a member of Aveda Plus Rewards but would like to be, please let us know and we will get you signed you up.
There is usually £10 joining fee for Aveda Plus Rewards but we will cover the cost of this for any current Tribe Rewards members who sign up through us.
If you’re an existing Tribe Rewards Member
Any previous points/ credit you have earned will still remain valid and available to use for purchasing products in-salon up until the end of 2021.
There will no longer be any points accrual on future salon spend (effective 1st April 2021).
If you haven’t quite earned enough points to purchase the full price of a product, you can now use any existing credit as part-payment towards the cost of a product instead.
Terms & Conditions of Discontinued Tribe Rewards Membership
- Members are bound by these Terms and all applicable laws.
- Interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be in the sole discretion of Tribe Salons.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- There are no fees or purchases necessary to join our membership.
- Employees of Tribe Salons and their families are not eligible to participate.
- Neither accounts nor Programme points may be shared or combined. Groups or associations cannot enrol.
- Only the member paying for the products & services may accumulate & redeem points.
- Points can only be spent on products only. We do not allow points to spent on hair services unless otherwise stated.
- Points can only be spent to purchase a product if the accumulated points total/ monetary value exceeds the full price of the product.
- Points for recommending a new guest to your Stylist will only be attributed after the new guest has visited the salon.
- The products and services purchased provided under the Programme are for personal use only. Members may not sell or resell any such products or services, or samples. Violation of this term may result in termination of membership.
- Rewards are not replaceable if lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed. Tribe Salons is not responsible for rewards lost in the mail.
- All rewards are subject to availability.
- Tribe Salons is not responsible for points lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity.
- Points have no cash value and are non-transferable. If an item is returned, the points issued for that purchase will be deducted from the member’s account.
- Points can only be accumulated and rewards redeemed at Tribe Salons.
- Members cannot receive reward points for purchases made prior to joining the Programme.
- Members are responsible for notifying Tribe Salons if member information changes. Tribe Salons are not responsible for lost, delayed or undeliverable mail/ email/ sms.
- Suspected illegal, fraudulent or other unauthorised use of the Tribe Rewards Programme or any other activity inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions shall result in termination of membership.
- Points will be given for Tribe gift card purchases, but will not be given for Tribe gift card redemptions.
- Points will not be awarded for other special offers or promotions unless otherwise stated in the promotion.
- Points cannot be redeemed until credited to the member’s account.
- Any applicable tax liabilities resulting from points awarded under the Programme are the responsibility of the member.
- The program shall be run in accordance with these Terms and Conditions at all times. In the event of an error administering the program that is contrary to these Terms and Conditions, Aveda reserves the right to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
- Membership and unused points will expire after two years of account inactivity. Former members are welcome to rejoin Tribe Rewards after account expiration by submitting a new application.
- Tribe Salons reserves the right to audit membership accounts at any time.
- Tribe Salons reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, programme rules, benefits and rewards at any or all locations at its sole discretion upon 28 days notice.
- Tribe Salons reserves the right to add or withdraw participating locations upon 28 days notice.
- Tribe Salons reserves the right to suspend to terminate the program upon 28 days notice.
- Notice of changes to the Terms and Conditions and of termination or suspension of the program will be validly given when posted during and subsequent to the notice period at TribeSalons.co.uk/rewards
- The Tribe Rewards Programme is offered only by Tribe Salons Ltd, Tribe Clapham Ltd, Tribe Chislehurst Ltd and has no affiliation with any other company.